My views on Beyonce

I guess since this blog is about how much I liked Beyoncé I will start this blog off with why i like her and what i think about her.

"When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they wont forget I WAS HERE"
Beyoncé has done nothing less but makes everyone remember that she is here. She has forever left an impression on my heart and the hearts of millions including me.
Obviously, I love her singing I meannnnnn... she very well has the voice of a god and of course I love her performances and she's beautiful and her style slays and whatever else.
But, I love her because of who she is. She is amazing I've watched all of her documentaries but my favorite and the one that really made me think was her Homecoming: Live  documentary. The reason why is because of how hard she pushed herself.

 “I definitely pushed myself further than I knew I could. And I learned a very valuable lesson––I will never, never push myself that far again.” – Beyoncé

Even Beyoncé has limits and she pushed them. Beyoncé was supposed to perform for Coachella 2017 but then she got pregnant with the twins and after a difficult pregnancy with her twins and dealing with toxemia and preeclampsia and having to have a C-section she said on the day of their birth she was 218 pounds. Coachella 2018 Beyoncé was set to perform. As amazing as Coachella was it did not come at an easy cost and she did it all for us she did it for her to showcase her own Homecoming but she did it for us so we could see her so we could step into her world and I value her for that for all the hard work she puts into every performance she does. I just love her for her creativity her persistence and her passion. She's a workaholic she's been working and she doesn't stop sometimes its healthy to stop though if i can say anything to her I would say you're true fans should love you whether you are on the stage or on the couch i would still follow her if she said she was never performing again i would follow her just the same as I am now. 
I've asked people why they liked Beyoncè or heard conversations about it and people are like "I like her because she can sing" or "I like her because she can dance and she's beautiful" and I'm always like yo, shes a person to. Like yes shes beautiful and she can sing and act and dance but she's also a person her personality is insane to go through all that she went through and come through like a badass is amazing shes not just a celebrity if anything she is just a person doing what she loves to do and i respect her and will follow her until the end of time.

Comments

Popular Posts